You know how they say you should write drunk and edit sober?I'm going to write as the effects of my nighttime cold medicine kick in, and just post this without a second glance.
As my college life will come to a screeching halt in two weeks, I thought I would settle down and list some of the things I'm looking forward to, and some of the things that I am DREADING about my impending adulthood.
Things about Adulthood that are GREAT:
- Can buy your own Fruit Roll-ups.
- Can eat as many Fruit Roll-ups as you want to in one sitting.
- Can eat Fruit Roll-ups for breakfast and nobody can stop you.
- Don't have to wear pants. (Unless you have roommates or lots of windows.)
Things about Adulthood that are AWFUL:
- Have to pay for your own Fruit Roll-ups.
- Car insurance.
- Apartment hunting.
- Have to go to work when it snows.
I think that just about covers the essentials. Did I miss anything important?